How often do you add new sensory products?
We have new sensory boxes every month, make sure you check them out!
How do you clean sensory products?
All of our products are easy to clean. Use a vacuum cleaner or broom to clean sensory material off the floor and other surfaces. Use warm water and some soap to clean other wet sensory material.
How do I learn more about ways to play with the sensory boxes?
For more information on our products and how to play with the Kids Hands On kits follow us on Instagram or Facebook. Also, please do share your own experiences and photos with us on how you and your child enjoyed the experience.
What do I do if I have a bulk order?
To order more kits call 079 713 9204 or email us as email@example.com. Please place larger group orders (e.g. birthday giveaways and classroom gifts) 7 business days in advance. All products can be delivered.
What should I do before playing with KHO sensory products?
Before you start the fun:
• Put aside enough time to get messy and clean up while wearing a smock or apron.
• Select an easy to clean area away from carpets and fabrics, we recommend washable drip sheets or plastic table cover.
• Share play time while reminding your child of the rules and boundaries. It’s easy to get lost in the fun!
• Materials should be cleaned up and packed away as soon as the children finish playing with it.
Are all materials safe to use with my child?
Some of our materials are not appropriate for children under the age of 3, or with sensory / developmental challenges, particularly if those children tend to put everything in their mouths. Use caution and your best judgment based on knowing an individual child.
Can you give me some tips on how to play with the sensory products?
• First and foremost, let your child explore the kit without any input to allow their creativity to shine. Later, you can join in the play while asking open-ended questions.
• Have cups, scoops, bowls, shovels, serving spoons, and funnels in the kit. Scooping, dumping, and filling is a great play skill for children.
• Draw or write with fingers in the different textures by making a smooth surface out of the texture on the bottom of the kit. Feeling the texture will reinforce the way letters, numbers, and shapes are formed in the brain.
• Get creative with themes or learning concepts. Feel free to add accessories like plastic animals, small vehicles, shells and rocks.